Our organization has a patient-centric focus with clinical decisions and policies made solely by experienced medical professionals, and offers competitive compensation with significant growth opportunities.
At this point in time, we are looking for a Supervising MA . This is a salaried position requiring about 40 – 45 hrs a week, and pays approximately $35 – 40K per year, plus benefits after the probationary period along with significant opportunities to grow with a flourishing practice.
This role entails:
* Assertively leading the medical assistants team across multiple offices
* Ensuring compliance with established protocols, and excellent, efficient patient care
* Establishing and implementing new work procedures and processes
* Participating in Medical Assistant activities as necessary
* Fostering a cooperative culture of personal accountability
* Spending most of ones’ day on their feet
To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate should have:
* Significant experience as a medical assistant or LCN and in supervisory work
* Strong managerial skills
* Enjoy interacting with patients
* Quick thinking and strong common sense
* Comfort and familiarity with computer systems, including electronic medical records
* Organizational skills and multi-tasking ability
* Demonstrated integrity
* Refined professionalism
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* High-level of motivation and initiative
Please note that all information will be held in the strictest confidence. We will only contact your employer with your explicit permission to do so, and applications are only reviewed by the Provider/Owner and/or HR professionals.
If you are interested, please apply here AND email your resume to [email protected]. Applications without both will not be considered.
Note: We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered Veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state, and local laws. We comply with applicable Federal, state, and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.