Meet Your Provider
Dr. John Smith
- Dr. Darshan Saluja (Family Medicine)
- Dr. Daljeet Saluja (Family Medicine)
- Dr. Vijay Sharma (Internal Medicine)
- Dr. Bina V Taibi (Family Medicine)
- Dr. Neha Kalaria (Internal Medicine and Geriatrics Medicine)
- Dr. Craig Watkins (Internal Medicine)
- Dr. Boonyong Thada (Internal Medicine).
- Ruth Jasienski PA-C (General Medicine)
Welcome to Our Practice
Welcome! For over 30 years, Saluja Medical Associates has been working to provide the best level of health care for our patients in the Greater Baltimore area. Our physicians couple experience with genuine concern when providing patient care. Our entire staff is dedicated to ensuring your comfort and will provide prompt attention. Our goal is to help you achieve and maintain your optimal health.
Our website also provides you with background about our physicians, staff, office hours, financing policies, appointment procedures, maps, directions to our office in Baltimore and other useful information. We know how hectic life can be and are committed to making our practice convenient and accessible.
This website provides you with an overview of our practice and the field of health care.
We also want our patients to be informed about health alternatives because informed patients make better decisions about their health and well-being. We encourage you to look through these pages whenever you have an interest or concern about your health.
Please take a few moments to look through this site to get a better feel for Saluja Medical Associates’ capabilities and services. We also invite you to email or call our Baltimore office at any time to request an appointment or ask any questions. We hope you’ll find our practice offers the accessibility and personal commitment you look for from a physician.
Welcome! The medical professionals at Saluja Medical Associates are pleased to welcome you to our practice. We want all our patients to be informed decision makers and fully understand any health issues you face. That’s why we’ve developed a web site loaded with valuable information about your health.
Three Convenient Locations
- 6821 Reisterstown Road (Across from the Reisterstown Road Plaza)
- Keswick Multicare Center (Across from the Rotunda)
- 312 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, 2nd Level
Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- Private insurance plans including BCBS & BlueChoice, Aetna/Cigna, Bravo, United Healthcare and many more.
Thorough Medical Care
- 11 experienced healthcare professionals
- Affiliated with Union Memorial and University of Maryland Professional Building
- Specializing in the healthcare needs of children, adolescents, adults and seniors.
- Same day sick visits available
|Reisterstown Road||Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.||West 40th Street|
|Take Our Survey||Take Our Survey||Take Our Survey|
Reisterstown Road Office
|Monday:||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Thursday:||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday:||9:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Saturday:||2nd and 4th Saturdays|
Keswick Multicare Center
|Monday:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday:||9:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Friday:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday:||1st and 3rd Saturdays|
312 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, 2nd Level
|Monday:||9:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||9:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||9:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Thursday:||9:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Friday:||9:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
" Dr. Saluja thank you so much for being there for me. I have worked with ALOT of doctors and so I am always looking for something that we don't get a lot of anymore and that's compassion a doctor that will listen to their patient and who truly look for the best interest of the patient while leaving them with self respect and dignity. Doctor Saluja thats what drew me to you while I sat there with my sister as you did her examination those 15 years ago and you havent changed. GOOD JOB Dr. Daljeet Saluja Keep up the GREAT work and continue to teach your staff by your example to do the same. "